Who doesn’t love a good DIY? The style gods have deemed this Spring-Summer season one full of florals and chic pastels. On the other hand I think social media has played a major part into this new floral crown obsession. I found myself buying them a few times over at some of my favorite stores, but they either kept breaking or I misplaced them. To avoid the hassle I decided to start making them myself. Here’s what you’ll need.
- Hot glue gun
- Elastic or Elastic Sport headbands
- Artificial Flowers
- Step 1 – While glue gun is warming, take artificial flowers and remove them from the stems
- Step 2 – Cut the extra piece of plastic off the back of the flower
- Step 3 – Glue the back of your flower to your elastic
- Step 4 – Allow glue to cool, repeat steps 1-4 until finished
It only took about 2 artificial bouquets to complete one flower crown. I absolutely love this DIY. I will be using these easy-to-make headbands all summer long for music festivals, pool visits and more. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, don’t forget to show me the flower crowns you make. Be sure to tag me in them on Instagram by using the hashtag #Circa88 or on Facebook by posting to Circa 88‘s FB page.